|| Medical Transcription
CES utilizes state-of-the-art infrastructure, dictation technology, well-qualified and experienced transcriptionists, and high-end software technologies to provide end-to-end solutions for medical transcription and healthcare information management.
- Complete outsourcing
- Departmental outsourcing
- Consistent outsourcing as agreed between facility and vendor
- Overflow outsourcing for seasonal or emergency needs
- Toll-free telephone service for physician dictation
- Digital voice recorders (DVRs) for portable voice capture at no charge when minimum volumes are selected
- Seamless PDA voice capture of facility-provided PDAs
- Support for (voice file integration to) existing facility-owned dictation systems
- Re-record capability from facility-owned dictation systems
- Transcription services 24 x 7 x 365
- An Account Manager, readily available, as primary liaison responsible for your account
- Back-up retention of all voice and text files for a mutually agreed upon time period on Care Origin servers
- Turnaround time options based on report types, from 2 to 48 hours, to meet all needs
- Fast ramp up of new clients, typically one to two weeks
- Online-access by facility staff to any job allocated to Care Origin. Facility supervisors can track each dictation through the transcription process, while monitoring accuracy, turnaround times and invoicing.
- HIPAA-compliant audit logging of Care Origin activity in the system auditing process. The log includes all viewing, faxing and printing occurrences by Care Origin staff and healthcare staff.
- Verifiable line counting methods including choice of
- 65 Character
- AAMT Standard
- Sylvan and
- Invoicing with on-line detail by report
- No additional charges for software features such as print/fax, electronic signature and report writer